Am I eligible? Use the checklist below to confirm your ability to donate plasma.
What should I bring? Use the list below to ensure you bring the required documents.
- A valid Government-issued identification like a state-issued driver’s license or military ID card.
- Your social security card or valid proof of your social security number.
- If you’re not a US resident, you’ll need a US Visa or Government ID. For residents of Mexico, a valid Border Crossing Card is required.
- Proof of a local residence. You can use a piece of mail such as a utility bill postmarked in the last 30 days, or a valid lease, etc.
How do I prepare for my visit?
Use the list below for tips to help your visit go smoothly.
- Drink plenty of water, juice, or other non-caffeinated beverages 2-3 hours before you arrive. We recommend 4-6 glasses. Avoid caffeine in the same time period.
- Don’t drink any alcohol for 24 hours before your plasma donation.
- Do eat a meal before you arrive.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before your plasma donation.
You must know
The first donation is used only after a second donation is completed.
Donating plasma the second time will take much less time than your first visit.
Ready to Donate?
Be a hero, it starts with one donation.